- It is electro mechanical fully automatic high speed coding system.
- Once stacks the labels/cartons in order on a sloping plane tray (Dispenser) for feeding.
- It’s automatically picked up by rubber friction insert, fed to printing one by one via guide track.
- This system is similar to rotary letterpress.
- Oscillating roller and dispersing an ink of even film thickness to inking roller and inking roller
transfers ink to stereotype, finally, images transfer to the substrate.
- This cycle is continuously running at high speed with clear & sharp impressions.